BOOK YOUR 2018 INFLUENZA VACCINATION NOW
When you book your appointment with us we reserve a vaccination for you. In view of this we politely ask that you DO NOT have your vaccination elsewhere.
Not had your flu vaccination yet? Missed our flu clinics this year?
Would you rather be enjoying the festivities or be laid up in bed with the flu?
Don't risk getting unwell over the holidays.
Phone us when we are open and we'll book you in for a vaccination.
Our flu clinics this year were held between Monday 17th September and Saturday 3rd November.
If you are Housebound let us know BEFORE 1st October. Visits will take place during October. You will be asked to attend the surgery if you are out when the nurse calls.
- Please be aware that this year there are different vaccines depending on your age so be sure to book in to the appropriate clinic:- 65yrs and over OR under 65yrs
- All the appointments are available for Online booking via patient access. Ask at reception for details if you don’t already use this facility and would like to.
- Pneumonia and Shingles vaccinations are available at the same appointment as your flu vac for eligible patients and only from your GP Practice. We also check your BP and pulse if you are eligible.
- HAVE YOUR FLU VACCINATION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE and before our last clinic, any later may leave you susceptible to contracting influenza.
- Don’t delay, Book your Flu vaccination with your GP Practice NOW
- Our flu clinics this year will be held at the surgery on: