Did you know?
- Patients benefit from a consultation with a fully qualified
pharmacist at a local pharmacy in the privacy of a
- There are around 12,000 pharmacies in England.
- Pharmacists are highly skilled clinicians, training for five years.
- Pharmacists recognise red flags (if symptoms suggest it’s more
- Pharmacies are often open late so are a convenient choice.
Each Pharmacy delivering this service will have a pharmacist
registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council, so you can
feel confident in referring patients to the NHS Community
Pharmacist Consultation Service.
The service can see patient’s with: