For your one stop shop for health, social, community and childcare services information on the Fylde coast. CLICK HERE
There is a wide variety of options available to you if you need healthcare or advice in Blackpool. Using the right service will mean that you are provided with the best advice and treatment as quickly and effectively as possible. CLICK HERE for more information.
Whether you are a parent, grandparent, carer, young person or even a practitioner it is not always easy to find the information you are looking for. The Family Information Service gives you access to an online directory relating to all aspects of family life. CLICK HERE to check out the guide to What’s On if you’re looking for activities and events.
For Sexual Health – Connect Young Peoples Service – Blackpool CLICK HERE
Blackpool’s Safe and Secure Directory of trusted Blackpool traders has been developed in partnership with Care and Repair, Age UK Blackpool and the Police to provide you with confidence when employing tradesmen for jobs in the home. CLICK HERE to access the guide
For Social care and support for Adults in Blackpool CLICK HERE
Citizens Advice Blackpool website
- Call freephone Advice line 0808 278 7818, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Contact us by email using this link. An adviser will resond within four working days.
- If you require debt advice, we have a dedicated Citizens Advice Blackpool debt line 01253 308 401
- If you need a face to face appointment, please leave a message on our appointment line 01253 308 405
- We are now offering face to face advice in some GP surgeries and other locations – click here for more information. Also see the map opposite to find an outreach near to you.
- If you need advice on applying for Universal Credit, please click here
If you fit the criteria below and would like to be referred to this service, please complete this form and return to your GP Surgery
- Area of Need
☐ Making connections ☐ Housing solutions ☐ Looking after emotional wellbeing
☐ Managing money and welfare issues ☐ Managing symptoms ☐ Healthy lifestyle
☐ Work, volunteering, and activities ☐ Help to stay living at home
- Eligibility Criteria
☐ Poor mental wellbeing affected by social circumstance
☐ Frequent attender
☐ Mild to moderate depression or anxiety
☐ Long term physical/mental health condition
☐ Isolated or lonely
BLACKPOOL FOOD BANK
Supporting our front–line partners with emergency food for homeless